lunes, 4 de febrero de 2008

cool monday!!!!

helou!!! =] well i'm doing homework :P jojo let me tell you that last saturday i had 3 exams =S and i did it good in 2 of them :P but yesterday i had a great time with my cousin lulu......we talked a lot about our stuff........=) we also did hehehe some crazy things that i can not mention here xD jijijij but i really enjoyed it!"!!!! =D ...........amm...today we did not have classes and someone told me tomorrow we will not have again.....but i'm going anyway because i love going to college and i want to present an exam we will have......xD =D amm........today i'm going to a friend's house because he's gonna give me some information i need.....yesterday i went to fix my hear ....... and i really don't know wut else to write :P let me think.......................

No hay comentarios:

Colorful crazy
hearts made by me TABBY