miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2008

Superstitions

Some people are guided by their beliefs. Superstitions are a wide theme to talk about. I was talking to a friend about it and he said he thought that kind of things are only for freak people and he didn't like to think that a black cat is going to change his day or something like that, he believes people should think about what their mind can get and believe in themselves "I only believe in what i can do, on my own , not in something else , to see or to do something before an action is not great for me..however, some people do , and they found great feelings so i supPose it's good for them, and if they get good things doing that, go ahead, not for me"........in some way I think the same but i don't believe he doesn't have at least one superstition belief hehehehehe........ i'm not like very into "superstitions" but I do believe in some.......i have a good balance.....though i respect people who leave their life in superstitions hands....

I totally agree with a good friend of mine: "I don't believe in superstitions.
I believe in God"





1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

Not too much work in your blog Montse... Be careful, don't get yourself in trouble. Work harder!

Colorful crazy
hearts made by me TABBY