martes, 26 de febrero de 2008

Writing about a personal experience...!!!!

Last semester I took a giant step and moved to a new apartment with my sister. I had been sharing a three bedroom apartment with three friends for the past two years and decided that it was time to have a place with my sister.

She was going to enroll to college so although I had my own bedroom and I had the option to keep living with my friends while my sister was supposed to live with her own friends I decided to move to a new apartment with Jessie and to have more responsibility because with my friends we divided the chores and that stuff but with Jessie I’m the oldest and we’re just two of us so I clean more than I used to.(well, we are two so there is less garbage then =P!)

But besides all this I definitely prefer living with my sister than living with my friends, we almost do everything the same way and our culture is the same too! So it is much easier to say what I thing or what bothers me without hurting her feelings….and I cab let the door open while dressing hehehe! If I had to choose again I would make the same decision!

No hay comentarios:

Colorful crazy
hearts made by me TABBY