lunes, 10 de marzo de 2008

forgetful me! =S

Well, this time I will talk about me and my forgetfulness xD. I don't know why but, I am a very distracted person, I always forget things. Things like the names of the people or if someone tells me something I forget it like in 1 hour, hahaha or when I ask something and I've received the answer it just takes like 1 or 2 hour (or less) to forget all and then I have to ask again xD

Actually, this is something curious and funny because I often tell back a person a gossip or information that person have given to me like 3 hours before!!!! I remember one day Iris pub told me that probably next day we wouldn't have classes after that, we went to the cafeteria and I just to
ld her "Heeey!!! Guess what!!???? .... maybe tomorrow we won't have classes!!!"....haha then she gave me the "I told you moron!!! -.-'" look =(

One thing I will never forget is the day I forgot my best friend’s birthday :S :S :S I remember that she cried because I found out it was her birthday when I saw her coming to my room (because she was my roomie) with gifts from her classmates and I ask her Hey! Why do you have all those gifts with you? Who gave it to you and Why? xD hahahahaha then she looked at me very sad and went away…..then like 3 minutes of thinking I remembered that day was her birthday!!!! =) what I did was to hug her and apologize. I bought her a gift and wrote a letter to her and finally I made up with her. But I think that she would never forget what she felt =( …that’s why I’m planning to do something brilliant this year…her birthday is just around the corner (it is on march 14 =S) so…I got to hurry!!!…but I think I’m less forgetful than before…..amm…what was I saying?...xD





No hay comentarios:

Colorful crazy
hearts made by me TABBY