miércoles, 26 de marzo de 2008

CHARMED me****** =) ;)

Charmed

Well now I’m going to write about a tv serie that i really loved!!! it is about comedy, drama fantasy, mystery, romance…..that’s why I liked it so much! There were three sisters…..”The three Halliwell sisters”……after the death of their loved grandma, they had to moved to grandmas house and started living together just like the old times because they discover that they are descendents of a line of female witches. Each has a special ability: stopping time (Piper), moving objects (Prue/Paige), seeing the future(Phoebe), and they can also combine their abilities into the "Power of Three" to fight demons, warlocks, and other evils.


I remember I started watching the serie just after it began…..it was on 1998 =O long time ago! And since that moment I never lost a chapter of it!! =) I remember every single episode of every season!!! Jujuju it is really cool! At the beginning I always wanted to be Prue xD but after she dies I turn her for Phoebe xD I was really sad when it ended…..it finished two years ago….and of course I was there to watch the final episode! :P I didn’t love the end :S it was iukk….not what I expected! :P but anyways! I would have written something much better for the end! :P oh I almost forget to mencion that I had a teacher in highchool that liked so much the serie that she had a tattoo on her back of the power of three symbol!! :O



No hay comentarios:

Colorful crazy
hearts made by me TABBY