sábado, 22 de marzo de 2008

my vacation!!! =)

hihihii!!!! =) what’s up!! well......I’m going to write something really quickly because I got to help my mom to prepare barbecue xD this vacation have been great!!! I’ve done lots of things with my lovely family! We have spent a lot of time and cute moments together! Yesterday we arrived from travel; we went shopping and visited our family! I saw a little cousin I didn't see long time ago! She’s really cute!

Something I love of traveling with my family lots of hours in the van is that I can play all the music I want!!! And that's really fun because we all sing and spend good moments as a family! We laugh! And talk about many things we're interested in! =P something I love to do is talk....so I talk and talk and talk :D =S unfortunately my parents have a limit so there's a time when they say "hija......ya duermete!" xD jijijijiji well.....what can I do about it! I talk too much! And silly things! But I know they love that :P

Something I don't love..... =P but don't hate =P is that my sister and me sometimes fight xD this time was because I wanted to lie down in the front seat (well the middle one) and she didn't accept to go to the back seat so.......=S we just gave each other that look of "==" and what happened is that both went in the same seat while the back one was completely empty :S....when we arrived I had to move to the back seat because my back got in pain xD

yesterday we arrived, today in the morning we went to a "
farewell maiden despedida de soltera" to a nice restaurant of Tampico and there is family visiting us here! So tonight we're going to through a party :P (u r invited if u wanna come!!) and I know it is gonna be really amusing!!!! We will dance.....the adults will drink a little bit.....maybe I’ll get some xD hahahaha just kidding! And of course we will laugh a lot! =)

so these are my vacation!!! =) see ya next post okis? babay!
=**********************

No hay comentarios:

Colorful crazy
hearts made by me TABBY