martes, 11 de marzo de 2008

Real Friendship!!!!! =D



One of my best friends, Karla, and I don’t see each other as much as I want but we have one important thing in common. We really appreciate each other and we are interest in keeping our friendship growing. That’s why I think that a real friend doesn’t drift apart even after many years of separation.



The differences between Karla and me are not that big. We both like to do similar stuff and, above all, crazy things. One of the small differences between us is the level of responsibility. I’m not as responsible as she is. She does a lot of things during the day and I really don’t envy her about that but I don’t know how she manages it all. I’m not as tolerant as she is and definitely her pieces of advice are much better than mine.


Still, Karla and I both love talking about our problems and the possible solutions. She’s very good suggesting solutions. We also enjoy sharing jokes and experiences. Something funny is that we are always running into each other at the super market or any place we go even though we never plan it.


Although the lack of time to hang out, Karla and I have a very strong friendship which is growing day after day. I’m very glad to have a friend like her and I hope our friendship will last forever.

No hay comentarios:

Colorful crazy
hearts made by me TABBY