miércoles, 12 de marzo de 2008

MusIc!!!! =) =D =) =D

Hi!!!! =) everybody loves music!!!!! I lOve mUsic! You love music! Music represents to me a big thing!!! It can take you to places where you’ve never been!!! Or take you to the past through the mind and remembers ……. Music may complement a great moment with your friends in a party or in a meeting!!!it is the special touch of every single moment! Life is a song….a melody…..because without life…there’s not music…..

But music not only help you in good moments xD Whe I’m doing something I don’t like but I got to do it….like…..hehehe or when I got to walk a loooot to get the bus I always listen to my favorite music, which relaxes me and makes me forget the uncomfortable sun while I’m walking a long distance or while doing my chores or something like that…….

Something curious is that when I forget to take my ipod with my there is a song into my head reproducing….hahahaa like if I had a hard ram/disk or something like that =P it is funny! I like several kind of music, I like pop……..rock-pop…….country………instrumental…..the only music I don’t like is the one called “ musica de banda” hehehe I found it funny how people dance this kind of music……=) but I’m ok with it…..it’s just that I would buy a banda CD :P

Ok I gotta go because I have to sleep!!!! =) see ya !!! wouldn’t wanna be yaa!!! ;) xD ooh !!




No hay comentarios:

Colorful crazy
hearts made by me TABBY