lunes, 10 de marzo de 2008

I lOvE fRogs =)




I co
llect frogs since i was 15 and I really don’t remember why I started to collect them…..ooh I do remember!!! Hehehehe I went to Cordoba with my mom and once there she bought me a little frog…..it was so little that a 10 cent coin could cover it! She told me to put the little frog into my purse where I got my money so that good luck and fortune came to me.


I am not superstitious about frogs. I really don’t believe that if I don’t bring a frog with me bad things are gonna happen!!! Nonono I just think that frogs represent good and positive things! And I like it! First of all I love them because they are green! And I love green!!! xD I have a lot of green clothes :P and some of my belongs are green too. Another thing is that dollars are green juju “money is green” xD maybe that could attract more money =) well, I doubt it but at least my mind could be easily in positive mode and that would help a lot!!!


Frogs are the best!!!…..not real frogs!!!! Ok yes! I love them!!! But in cartoons!!! And in animated forms or ways xD I certainly wouldn’t touch a real frog!!!! They are iukkk disgusting!!!! =P poor real frogs xD well….lets back to my cutie frogs =)


They are green…..like nature!!! =) like the trees and all the good…..and not so good plants fiuulets stay with the good ones!!! Hahahaha we don’t wanna fly until get lost, right?!!! =D green is the hope color!!!! =) is LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!....well well……I think I got excited enough :S…….xD


Also the Trebol is green!!! And it is said that it is for good luck…..well…..stop because I’m obsessed with green :S ……as I was saying frogs are cute, funny and positive! If you notice frogs are always jumping straight and never in reverse!! I have lots of them!!! I have stuffed frogs and all kind!! Oh what else can I say? frogs are like my little babies!!! Actually, I have 4 of them in front of me right now ….i have them everywhere xD



No hay comentarios:

Colorful crazy
hearts made by me TABBY