martes, 11 de marzo de 2008

Chess


Hi everyone!!!! noW it is turn to chess!!!! =) “chessito” like I call it xD…..


I learnt to play chess when I was 14 years old xD I remember I was in junior high school and we had two breaks and I really don’t remember why but I started to get along with nerds of the classroom…aaah yeah! I remember now why! Hehehe I fell in love with one of the “nerds” his name was…..chakachaachaaan……juju Miguel ….anyways it was like lots of years ago =P so I left my friends and started to meet the nerds at the library, where they spent most of the time, I was curious about their activities there…..I used to ask myself “why would they spend their time in such a boring place instead of going outside with all the civilization?” xD but I found out that they spend all this time playing chess…..and believe me!!! It was really really exciting watching them “fight” xD because they really felt like in a battle while playing! They screamed when a piece was eaten and they jumped of happiness when they were wining……it was a different world….it was nice =P and crazy……


Then while I was watching them I started to learn the movements of each piece and I got involved into chess XD then I started to play with them and I won several times ;) but never to a guy named “E…..amm I don’t remember his name xD but the first letter was “E” =P he was a very intelligent guy and rarely someone could kick his ass playing chess…….


After that I stopped playing chess in a while…..my sister doesn’t like it….she founds it boring…and none of my high school friends liked it and I still have friends that are not interested on it……then I started to play again in the UAT with the coach Oscar and some guys that, well, now they are my friends!!! And they are really nice to me they are so cute!!! =)

And sometimes I play with a friend of my sister :P that is my friend too!!! His name is Israel and let me tell you that he is a GOOD player =) we play in a chess page by internet =) I like him a lot and he is pretty smart because he studies two careers during the week…..=O yes! In the mornings he goes to the UAT and in the afternoons he goes to the NORMAL ANGLO ….I don’t know how he can do that! I admire that =) I think he doesn’t have enough time for himself and he’s always in a rush!! but maybe that’s the reason why he can NEVER win when he plays chess with ME!!! ;) xD hahahahahahhaa

No hay comentarios:

Colorful crazy
hearts made by me TABBY