lunes, 24 de marzo de 2008

Moviee!! ***


Oh well, I just watched this movie with my mom. I was all crying and I found it like wow! This is the second time I watch it but I found out that doesn’t matter how many times you watch the same movie…..you always find or see something different! Another secret or scene you did not get at the first time but at the second. It’s really cool, I liked all characters and of course the mean reflection.

This movie is about a family…..a family that is, let’s say, broken by the separation of the parents due to the lack of love. The dad, Ed Harris, fell in love with a young lady, Julia Roberts, and he decided to live with her. Then a lot of problems came in because Julia and his ex-wife don’t get along (obviously). But as Julia is a really good person who is in love with Ed, and she has great interest in Ed’s kid’s well be, it just takes short time to Susan Sarandon(the ex-wife) to realize she’s someone trustful and she starts accepting the reality….his ex-husband Ed fall out in love with her.

The sad moment came when Susan learnt that she has cancer and she decided not to tell anyone….. =( she tries to beat it out but she founds it impossible L then without planning it Julia’s character found out that Susan is sick and she supports her to tell her family……because she thought that’s the right thing to do……first, Susan tells her ex-husband about her disease, then they both let know the kids about it in a certain way I really liked it! They did it very relaxed.


After all these all of the characters spent time together and learnt things of each other……like…..Susan taught Julia how to be a good big sister or second mother to the kids and that stuff……I really liked it….at the end Susan was dieing but it was Christmas and all they took a photo together. I really liked this movie and I recommended you! Watch it! =)


No hay comentarios:

Colorful crazy
hearts made by me TABBY